Garages replace clutches to most makes and models of cars. All of our clutches are of the highest quality and are competitively priced.
How will I know if my clutch needs replacing?
Common symptoms of clutch wear include:
- Difficulty in engaging gears,
- Crunching noises,
- Burning smells and loss of power – especially up hills
Clutch systems on many modern vehicles comprise clutch kits, concentric slave cylinders and dual mass-fly-wheels. I recommend replacing these inter-linked parts at the time of repair to avoid any future clutch problems.
Garages can also service or repair
- Clutch cable adjustments or replace worn or stretched cables
- Clutch hydraulic system fluid flush
- All associated clutch components
If you cannot change gears whilst the engine is not running there may be a fault with the gear linkage or gearbox. Garages will then recommend the best course of action.