Air Conditioning Re-charge
- Most manufacturers recommend that your air conditioning system is re-gassed every three to four years as the refrigerant used is slowly lost over time.
- Did you know that an efficient air conditioning system can be used to demist your windscreen more quickly even in cold, wet weather by using warm, dry air?
- A fully recharged air con system will also improve fuel economy by putting less strain on the engine.
- If an air con recharge is unsuccessful on your vehicle (because the system has developed a leak or there is fault with the compressor or condenser,) then there will be no charge. Our staff will be happy to advise you as to the best course of action.
When carrying out an air con recharge our staff will perform the following tasks:
- Check operation of air conditioning system – visual, temperature, leak checks
- Recovery of refrigerant, evacuation of air and moisture from system
- Inject fresh system lubricant
- Recharge refrigerant to recommended levels
- Add ultra-violet dye to aid with future leak detection
- Provide A/C report and print out on request.
Air Conditioning Purification
In addition to your air con re-charge Garages offer an Air con Purification service. This will keep your vehicle fresh smelling by circulating a cleaning agent through the air-con system, vents and intakes of your car. This neutralises bacteria and removes unpleasant smells.
Make an appointment or to find out more about our air conditioning purification service.