Latest Tyre Safe News
- TyreSafe to support national roads policing tyre safety initiativeTyreSafe, the UK’s tyre safety charity, has announced substantial support for the national roads policing initiative to increase awareness of tyre safety to motorists on Britain’s roads.
- Tyre Safety Month ends with announcement of official support from Blackcircles.comAs Tyre Safety Month 2017 comes to a close, TyreSafe has announced that the UK’s largest online tyre retailer, Blackcircles.com, has added its official support to the charity’s campaign to raise awareness of the importance of regular tyre maintenance checks.
- Impending cold weather makes it time to consider a seasonal tyre changeWith a cold weather warning sweeping the nation, now is the right time for drivers to pay particular attention to tyre safety for the coming wintry months, says TyreSafe. That’s especially relevant to those who drive significant distances as the weather increasingly turns to the classic British experience of ‘all four seasons in a day’.
- Motorists should consider the potential cost of part worns above the priceTyreSafe is reminding Britain’s motorists to make safety their primary concern when replacing their tyres. Part worn tyres may appear to be the cheaper option but numerous studies and investigations by TyreSafe and Trading Standards have highlighted significant concerns as to their roadworthiness.
- Stay safe and avoid unnecessary bills with TyreSafe’s tips on tyre checksDrivers are increasing their motoring costs as well as the risk of being involved in an incident by ignoring tyre maintenance, according to TyreSafe.
- Don’t put all the pressure on TPMSTyreSafe is reminding drivers not to rely solely on tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) to ensure their tyre safety.
- Are you tyre safe? Take the TyreSafe Test to find outMotorists are being given the chance to demonstrate their tyre safety knowledge by taking part in the unique TyreSafe Test
- Tyre Safety Month kicks off with a question – are you having a Good or Bad Air Day?As Tyre Safety Month kicks off, TyreSafe has a question for you – Are you having a Good or Bad Air Day? It’s likely you’re having a bad air day and don’t even realise it.
- Continued decline in casualties from tyre-related incidents cause for motivation not complacencyFollowing a welcome but slight decrease in casualties caused by tyre-related incidents in 2016, TyreSafe is urging drivers and stakeholders to continue their efforts, not become complacent.